Eyedrum relies on your donations to continue functioning; if you would like to contribute,
you can do so either online or via mail. Eyedrum is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and thus your
donation may be tax deductible.
|Three ways to donate to Eyedrum:|
Click here to donate online via Network for Good|
Mail your check or money order to: |
290 MLK Dr., SE
Atlanta, GA 30312
Submit payment via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org; please include your mailing address when you submit the payment.
Fancier link to PayPal coming soon!
If you'd like to help with by donating an item that we need to help fulfill
our mission, take a look at our Wish List below. If you can help with
one of these items, contact us by email:
or phone (404-522-0655)
|Eyedrum Equipment/Supplies Wish List
(Items crossed out have been donated. Thank you!).
| Sound system needs
- 2 - JBL "Eon 2" Speakers (powered -- 400 Watts ea.)
- 4 - Shure 5M57 Microphones (~$100 new)
- 4 - Shure 5M58 Microphones (~$100 new)
- 8 Microphone Stands with cables ($35-$50 each)
- 6-8 Direct Boxes ($35-100 each depending
on brand, model)
- Assorted cables
- markers: sharpies and big fat ones (black and colors)
- tape: scotch tape (including dispensers), masking tape, duct tape, gaffers tape
- staplers, staples, thumbtacks
- paper for inkjet printer
- envelopes: both #10 and full size
- ink for a lexmark z-42 printer [is this the office printer?]
- some cheap little photocopier/fax combo
- a first aid kit
- a safe
- lots of first class stamps!
- Toner cartridges for an HP LaserJet 4m laser printer (cost
about 70 bucks) so Robert can bring it over to ED to use for printing. It's an industrial strength machine.
- photoquality paper either glossy or matte for CD covers
- Some decent folding tables, more like the one aluminum table we own
- a cigarette bucket with sand
- a recycling bin, so Sean can appease all of the cute women who ask
- A video or data projector
- A good VCR (four heads, stereo)
- A good DVD player
- Overhead screen
- sound people, at least a list of people we can call to ask
- Volunteers or interns for Art, Website, Administration
- flyer distributor
- official mailing list keepers
- sign painters
- wall repair team
ED Recordings Supplies
- a nice metal sign for out front
- a multi-cdr burner, that will do at least 5 at a time.
- a cd-printer to print on the cd (yep, they have them)
- a cd burner/recorder for use in the space during shows
- big stacks of blank high quality cd-rs that can be printed on and
- mailing boxes for cd-rs
Food + Drink
- light table, 24"x36"
- A color printer that prints water proof inks
- screen print press
- A huge box of sharpies, with all of the new colors!
- food sponsors at all openings
- beer and wine sponsors